Webster-Rock Hill Ministries is dependent on the support of our community to continue to make a difference
Donate today and help us help your community
Here's how you can Get Involved:
Donate through PayPal
Get your church involved
Provide in-kind donations
Webster-Rock Hill Ministeries
111 East Waymire Avenue, Webster Groves, MO 63119
email: email@example.com phone: (314) 961-5082
We Welcome in-kind donations
• Electric Cook Top 4 Range
• (2) Refrigerator
• Under Counter Dishwasher
• Double Sink with Garbage Disposal
• Vanity + Sink
• Exhaust Fan (Bathroom)
• Exhaust Hood & Fan (Kitchen)
• (26) 2x4 Surface Mounted Fluorescent Fixtures
• (5) 2x4 Surface Mounted Fluorescent Fixtures with EM Ballast
• (3) Outdoor Emergency Lights
• (6) Exit Lights
• (271 SY) Carpet
• (7 SY) Sheet Vinyl (Bathroom)
• (290 Linear Feet) Rubber Base
• Base Cabinets
• Wall Cabinets
• Bathroom Mirror
• Bathroom Accessories
• 4x8 Sheets of 5/8" Drywall
• 2x4x10 Studs
• 2x10x12 Joists
• (16) 36"x54" Double Hung Vinyl Windows
• (3) 32"x 80" 9 lite primed steel pre-hung exterior door
o (2) right hand swing
• left hand swing
• 36"x 80" Bi-Fold Door
• (7) 36"x 80" Solid Core primed pre-hung interior door
o (5) Left hand swing
• Right Hand Swing
• Roof Trusses
• Vinyl Siding
• Modular Block Retaining Wall
If you would like to donate materials, please contact Sue Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laura Arnold (email@example.com)
How churches can get involved
- Building takes money. Your church may provide a monetary contribution in any way you choose. Some ideas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hold a fundraiser for the project.
- Provide funds from mission allocations or trusts. If you already give to WRHM, we ask that any donation not interfere with your regular giving.
- Designated loose offering date for project.
- This is a volunteer project. We could always use more volunteers on our committees and are likely to need volunteers for the build itself.
- We would like to be able to communicate with your members as well. You can facilitate that by:
- Inviting one of our speakers to one of your services and/or to any your church affiliated groups that might be interested in the project.
- Distributing informational postcards in your church and having them regularly available.
- Disseminating electronic communications on our behalf. We can provide the email and would ask that you simply share it with all those on your electronic mailing list.
- Your church could help us increase awareness by participating in a coordinated church signage campaign.If you have questions or would like to discuss a specific plan for your congregation’s participation, please contact Sue Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laura Arnold (email@example.com)